Ingredients (for 2 persons):
- 1 medium-sized head of cauliflower;
- 2 eggs;
- 100 ml milk;
- 1-2 crispy biscuits;
- salt according to your taste;
- oil to fry;
- fresh vegetables (tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, reddish; parsley or dill) to serve with and decorate.
Divide a cauliflower into pieces.
- Boil water in a casserole.
- Add cauliflower pieces.
- Add salt according to your taste.
- Boil on medium for 7-8 minutes.
- Take boiled cauliflower pieces out of the water.
- Put them on a plate.
- In a bowl, whisk two eggs.
- Add milk and salt according to your taste.
- Mix all.
- Take a deep pan.
- Add little oil.
- Spread the oil on the pan’s bottom.
- Heat the pan on medium for about 1 minute then decrease to low.
Step 6 (Secret)
Crumble one or two biscuits so the crumbles equally cover the bottom of the pan.
- Lay out cauliflower pieces on the pan.
- Pour the cauliflower pieces with egg-and-milk mixture.
- Fry with closed lid on low fire for about 8-10 minutes.
Step 8 (Serving)
- Serve with fresh vegetables: tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, reddish.
- Decorate with parsley or dill and/or ketchup.